Yeah Racing announces their new Hacktronic 120 electronic speed controls. It is available in three configurations preset for use with touring cars, drifters or rock crawlers. However, with the use of a separately available USB cable, each one can be programmed for any use. Each Hacktronic ESC is available separately or in a combo pack with a Hackmoto XTA brushless motors.
The Hacktronic-C is preset for RC Rock Crawlers. It features 6 programming parameters including Turbo Timing, Punch, RPM Lock, Brake LV, Crawler Holding, and Crawler Reverse.
The Hacktronic-D is preset for RC drift cars. It features 9 parameters including Timing Start, Timing, Timming Interval, Punch, Drag Brake, Initial Brake, Brake LV, Release Curve and RPM Lock.
The Hacktronic-T is preset for RC touring cars. It features 10 programming parameters including Timing Start, Timing, Timming Interval, Turbo Delay, Turbo Timing, Turbo Interval, Drag Brake, Initial Brake, Brake Frequency, Punch, PWM.
- HTN-E01 – Hacktronic-T Touring ESC – $100
- HTN-E02 – Hacktronic-D Drift ESC – $100
- HTN-E03 – Hacktronic-C Crawling ESC – $100
- HTN-C01 – Hacktronic-T with Hackmoto XTA 5.5t – $135
- HTN-C02 – Hacktronic-D with Hackmoto XTA 7.5t – $135
- HTN-C03 – Hacktronic-C with Hackmoto XTA 21.5t – $135