Introducing the new Werks Racing GT .21 RC nitro engine! The engineers and designers at Werks Racing have gone back to their roots as on-road racers to develop a from the ground up, completely new engine design for the exciting, new GT class of vehicles! With the design of the new Werks GT engine our designers spent a considerable amount of time tailoring the engine design to provide the strong torque band needed to push the heavier GT vehicles around along with exceptional mid to high rpm performance. Design optimizations were made to provide class leading fuel economy resulting in what we believe to be the ideal GT racing engine!
- 5 port ROAR and EFRA legal cylinder design.
- “Turbo” head button for optimum performance.
- High quality “Swiss” racing bearings used throughout for reliability.
- Lightened, Epoxy Filled & Tungsten Balanced crankshaft for smooth, vibration free operation and improved acceleration.
- Werks signature case design with increased material around the cylinder area to control case expansion for improved sleeve to case fit.
- Lightened, low weight cooling head design for reduced CG.
- Billet rear back plate to reduce weight and create a more rigid case assembly.
- Improved carburetor heat shield to improve carburetor consistency and reduce possibility of heat saturation.
- Revised carburetor design for easier tuning and improved stability.
- Displacement: 3.49cc
- Stroke: 17.10mm
- Bore: 16.10mm
- RPM Racing: 3,000-43,000
- Output: 2.8hp at 39,000rpm
- Sleeve: Five Port, Chrome Plated Brass
- Piston: CNC Machined High-Silicon Aluminum Alloy
- Connecting Rod: Knife Edged, Double Bushed 7075 T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Crankshaft: CNC Machined, Triple Tungsten Balanced
- Carburetor: Revised 2010, 2 Needle, Adjustable Venturi, Heat Isolation Sleeve.
- Cooling Head: Lightweight, CNC Machined, Low CG Design
- Release Date: January 2018
- Part: WRXTL21GT
- Price: $310