Introducing Werks Racing’s new B3 Pro II off-road RC nitro engine! The engineers at Werks Racing have gone back to the drawing board to develop a true, race worthy, long stroke 3 port engine design worthy of carrying forward Werks historic B3 model name! The new B3-Pro II combines excellent fuel efficiency and run time with a 3 port designs traditional aggressive bottom end and strong mid through top end!
- New 3 port cylinder design for improved performance and fuel economy.
- “Swiss” ceramic rear bearing for improved reliability and reduced friction.
- Double shielded front bearing for improved reliability.
- Lightened and epoxy ramped crankshaft allows the engine to spool up faster for improved acceleration and improved fuel economy.
- Black anodized crankcase for improved heat dissipation.
- Billet rear back plate to reduce weight and create a more rigid case assembly.
- Bran new carburetor design with Werks HHSN technology (Horizontal High Speed Needle technology) for easier tuning and greatly improved stability.
- Improved carburetor heat shield to improve carburetor consistency and reduce possibility of heat saturation.
- Modified crankcase and new super low CG wrap around head design for improved heat dissipation and reduces overall CG of vehicle for improved handling.
- Stroke: 16.9mm
- Bore: 16.2mm
- RPM Range: 3,000-40,000
- Output: 2.5hp at 30,000rpm
- Sleeve: Three Port, Chrome Plated Brass
- Piston: CNC Machined High-Silicon Aluminum Alloy
- Connecting Rod: Knife Edged, Double Bushed 7075 T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Crankshaft: Lightened & Epoxy filled.
- Bearings: Double Shielded steel front, Swiss “ceramic” rear.
- Carburetor: Revised HHSN technology, 2 Needle, Adjustable Venturi, Heat Isolation Sleeve.
- Cooling Head: Lightweight, CNC Machined, Super Low CG Wrap Around Case Design
- Release Date: January 2018
- Part: WRXTL21B3PROII
- Price: $260