Check out the all new Viper VTX8 electronic speed control. More than a big brother to the VTX10 series, the VTX8 was designed from the ground up to handle all the large scale, high voltage, and massive power demanded for 1/8 scale and 4wd short course racing. Features include the ability to handle battery packs from 2S to 6S, 2 and 4 pole motor compatibility, aluminum and carbon fiber waterproof construction, built in cooling fan, and ultra high resolution parameter settings. Full specs and pictures after the jump!v
The new VTX8 extends Viper R/C’s speed control platform to new heights. Able to handle batteries from 2s to 6s, 2 pole and 4 pole motors from 540 up to 1/8 size motors. Durable full aluminum waterproof construction helps to make the VTX8 strong enough to handle the rigors of large scale vehicles. Including a built in fan with carbon fiber bracing to ensure the VTX8 is ready to get you to the finish line.
Durable full aluminum waterproof construction helps to make the VTX8 strong enough to handle the rigors of large scale vehicles. Including a built in fan with carbon fiber bracing to ensure the VTX8 is ready to get you to the finish line.
Innovative V-Port and ProGauge
The innovative V-Port on the VTX8 allows for program-ability with both the ProGauge and VLink devices to help fine tune your set up from Throttle Frequency to Acceleration Boost and Top Speed Timing. With factory pre-load profiles and V-LINK software you could easily import and export profiles in few clicks. So you spend less time in the pits and more time tearing up the track.
- True Sensored technology that provides super smooth power and brake
- Heavy duty all aluminum waterproof case (cooling fan is not waterproof)
- 2~6S Li-Po Support
- Ultra high definition parameter setting (0~100% steps)
- Supports 2-pole and 4-pole 540/550/8th scale motors
- Adjustable BEC up to 7V
- PC V-LINK software ready for firmware upgrade and PC interface
- 8 user profile that allows to import and export in PC V-LINK software
- Auto Power Off function for the maximize safety
- Type: Sensored only
- Support Voltage: 2S~6S Li-Po
- Support Motor Type: 2-pole/4-pole/6-pole Sensored brushless motors
- Max BEC Voltage/Amp: 7V/5A
- Continuous Current: 220A
- Dimensions: 46x53x41mm
- Weight: 113g (w/o wires)
- Availability: December 2012
- 6VSVT08002 – VTX8 w/o ProGauge – $189.99
- 6VSVT08001 – VTX8 with ProGauge – $209.99