In the tuner world, few cars are as sought after as the Nissan Silvia. Its stealthy lines and stock 240+ hp engine give a hardcore tuner plenty to work with. This outstanding, ready-to-run replica of the Silvia S15 is a great way to experience the excitement of the street racing scene without risking a pink slip or your license. Now you too can own a version of this car with the release of the new Vaterra Nissan Silva S15! Built on the V100-C chassis, the Silva features shaft driven 4wd, high grip low profile tires and waterproof electronics.
Versatile V100-C Chassis
The V100-C chassis gives you a balanced, neutral handling car. Its built-in front splitter and rear diff¬user match the look of those used on many full-scale tuner and time attack cars. Its universal body mounts are compatible with most other 1/10-scale bodies.
Officially Licensed Nissan Silvia S15 Body
This fantastic looking body comes mounted on the chassis and features all kinds of details like side view mirrors and headlight buckets. An optional racing wing and front dive planes are included.
The shaft-driven 4WD delivers excellent traction on paved surfaces and superb drift control when sliding through corners at full throttle. The differentials are sealed against the elements and can be tuned for a variety of running conditions.
Low-Profile Tires on Large Diameter Wheels
The low-profile tires and 54mm wheels are complemented by brake and caliper details on the hub. The rear tires have a little more meat than the fronts for better grip and a little more attitude.
The car is equipped with a waterproof receiver, speed control and steering servo for driving in the real world, where roads get wet and the weather is often less than perfect.
Vaterra Nissan Silvia Features
- Versatile, neutral handling V100-C chassis
- Officially licensed Nissan Silvia (S15) body
- Shaft-driven 4WD with sealed differentials
- Low-profile tires on large-diameter 54mm wheels
- Front splitter and rear diffuser
- Brake disc and caliper details
- Potent Dynamite power system
- Spektrum DX2E 2.4GHz radio system with batteries
- Waterproof ESC, receiver and steering servo
- Dynamite 15-turn brushed motor
- Includes Dynamite 7.2V 1800mAh Ni-MH battery
- Includes Dynamite 2.0A Ni-MH AC peak charger
- Includes optional racing wing and front dive planes
Vaterra Nissan Silvia Specs
- Length: 14.85 in (371mm)
- Width: 7.76 in (194mm) w/30mm Rear tires
- Height: 4.4 in (112mm)
- Ground Clearance: .25 in (6mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.25 in (256mm)
- Release Date: Early December
- Part: VTR03008
- Price: $290
Vaterra Nissan Silvia Pictures