Meet the new Vaterra Chevy Ascender 1972 Chevy K10 RC pickup truck! Even in the world of extreme off-road enthusiasts, there are varying degrees of devotion. For most, it’s enough to take an SUV or pickup off the streets, lift it, drop in a big-bore engine and hit the trails. Then there are the builders, guys with vision and a blow torch. Not content with the status quo, they cut, weld and create thoroughly unique off-road machines that are as much art as they are feats of engineering. This incredibly scale recreation of a customized, 1972 K10 pickup is a tribute to these visionaries. It’s built on the proven Vaterra Ascender chassis and comes ready for scaler competition with a functional spare tire and wheel, waterproof electronics, aluminum panels and more. The Vaterra Ascender 1972 Chevy K10 Pickup Truck is expected to go on sale this July.
- Completely assembled and ready to run
- Licensed Chevrolet body
- Ascender 4WD chassis with adjustable wheelbase
- Licensed Super Swamper tires with functional spare
- Metal gear transmission with locked differentials
- Oil-Filled Injection Molded Shocks
- Dynamite power system
- Waterproof servo, receiver and ESC
- Stamped Aluminum Panels
- Spektrum DX2E 2.4GHz radio system
- Release Date: July 2016
- Part: VTR03090
- Price: $400 Buy Now!