Like the legendary car it’s based on, the new Vaterra 1969 Camaro SS RC touring car, with its aggressive lines and awesome brushless powerplant, make it clear it was built to misbehave. Equippped with a Dynamite 3300Kv brushless system and 3000mah 2S LiPo battery pack, it’s ready to show your friends its taillights. But straight line speed isn’t all it has going for it. A low center of gravity, double wishbone suspension, wide tires and shaft-driven 4WD give you all the traction and control you need to carve the corners too.
Tires scream as 396 cubic inches of big block aggression comes off the leash. Your neck muscles tense as acceleration pins you to the seat and hurls you forward. The edges of your vision bend into a blur. Your heart pounds. All you see in the rearview mirror is a cloud of white smoke and two lines of molten rubber rapidly fading into the distance. Such was the scene at many a traffic light when the 1969 Camaro SS first hit Americas streets. Even today, the sight and sound of a 69 SS easing up to the line can send chills down the spine of anyone who loves muscle car legends. Now you can own a Camaro SS of your own at a small fraction of the cost with the Vaterra 1969 Camaro V100-S.
Vaterra 69 Camaro SS Features
- Officially licensed pre-painted ’69 Camaro body
- Dynamite Tazer 3300Kv Brushless Power System
- Spektrum DX2E 2-channel radio system
- Speedpack Silver 7.4V 3000mAh 2S 20C Lipo
- 2A Ni-MH AC peak charger
- Full set of ball bearings
- Low Profile Tires on Large Diameter Wheels
- Metal, Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Waterproof Electronics
Vaterra 69 Camaro SS Specs
- Length: 14.85 in (371mm)
- Width: 7.76 in (194mm) with 30mm rear tires
- Height: 4.41 in (112mm)
- Ground Clearance: 0.25 in (6mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.25 in (256mm)
- Weight: 3.75 lbs (1.70kg)
- Wheel Size: 2.16 in (54mm) X 1.05 in (26mm) & 1.2 in (30mm)
- Availability: September 2013
- Part: VTR03016
- Price: $380 Buy Now!
Vaterra 69 Camaro SS Pictures