New from Trinity comes the D3.5 brushless modified motor with 9.5T winding for your high performance R/C race car. Specially designed to give a smooth power curve for those hard to tackle tracks the motor makes use of the usual D3.5 features such as a short stator setup, lightweight can design, airflow openings and timed gauge on endbell for fast and easy mechanical timing adjustment.
- Short stator, less wire, lower resistance, more power
- Lightweight endplate, less weight, lower center of gravity for better handling.
- Improved air flow, cooler operating temperatures.
- Silicone rotor damper
- Timing gauge on end bell, easier to make timing adjustments motor to motor, run to run.
- 100% designed for racing, No compromises.
- Optimized for 1-3 cell operation with proper gearing, Touring, off-road, oval, etc.
- Sensor design, works with most high end racing speed controls
- Designed by Team Trinity in the USA.
- 9.5 Turn
- TEP1170 D3.5 Modified 9.5T – $104.99
- TEP1170S D3.5 Modified 9.5T stator only