If you’re a Monster Jam Monster Truck fan then you probably saw Ryan Anderson pull off the amazing when he back flipped his 10,000lb monster truck, dubbed Son-uva Digger, at the 2011 Monster Jam World Finals. Now you too can try to back flip a Son-uva Digger monster truck of your own with the new Traxxas Son-uva Digger R/C Truck! Based on the previously available 1/10 scale Traxxas Monster Jam models, the Son-uva Digger truck features all waterproof electronics including an XL-5 ESC, high torque servo and a 12t brushed motor. The result is a pretty brisk 30mph top speed out of the box.
- Officially Licensed Son-uva Digger body and graphics
- New Monster Jam tires with detailed tread design
- Authentic beadlock-style wheels
- Waterproof electronics for all-weather driving excitement in water, mud and snow!
- Titan 12-Turn 550 Motor
- Powerful XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Length: 16.25″ (413mm)
- Front Track: 12.75″ (324mm)
- Rear Track: 12.75″ (324mm)
- Weight: 65.3oz (1.85 kg)
- Max Height: 8.75″ (222mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.63″ (270mm)
- Part: 36024
- Price: $235 (approx)