Check out this hot new battery charger from the folks over at Team Orion. The Advantage Touch Pro battery charger features a unique touch sensitive color LCD screen, 6S lipo and up to 15 cell NiMh charging capabilities, advanced lipo balancing functions, graphic charge and discharge readouts, multi-language support and even a touch sensitive color LCD screen! Orion is even including a balancing board and various charge cables to get you going!
SPECTRA Color Touch Screen
On a device such as this one, the screen is a very important part of the charger. The 3” 400×240 color TFT-LCD display combined with our specialized ATTS touch software offers an exclusive “touch” experience for the user. Selected high grade components ensure a flawless and intuitive experience, the information is clearly displayed on the screen and the touch screen precisely registers the user input. Thanks to its “touch” input, the charger reaches new levels of usability and interactivity.
HPC High Precision Processor
It’s important that the charger gives the battery a complete charge, no matter the type and original status of the battery. Through extensive R&D we have found the best charge and discharge profiles to ensure a safe and reliable charge and discharge, time after time. The high precision charging circuitry manages the charge and discharge with unprecedented levels of accuracy, delivering optimal battery performance charge after charge.
ATTS Advanced Touch Technology Software
The ATTS software was specifically designed for the Touch charger, its interface offers both ease of use for beginners and customizability for experienced users. All of the information is clearly displayed on the high-resolution color screen, this means that having to read lengthy user manuals is a thing of the past, the charger offers a very intuitive experience.
The Advantage Touch Pro charger is equipped with a lithium battery balance function. This function enables you to check the status of your lithium batteries and if required it can balance the cells without having to use the charge or discharge functions of the charger. A graphic display and data such has voltage and IR for each cell are displayed on the screen indicating their current status.
Thanks to its advanced software and hardware capabilities, the charger can display the current charge and discharge status with a graphic. Graphics give a visual reading of data which can help you better visualize the current state of the battery. You can check the battery charge and discharge voltage curves which may indicate eventual inconsistencies with the battery function.
Up to 6S Fast Charge & Discharge
With the Advantage Touch Pro you can charge up to 6 cell LiPo, LiFe and LiIon batteries with a current of up 12A (150W max)! It is also able to charge NiMH, NiCd and Pb batteries at the same fast rate. The discharge current of up to 20A (max. 100W) allows you to fast discharge test your batteries, allowing you to evaluate their performance in a realistic manner.
Adjusting the correct parameters into the charger is not an easy task for those that are not familiar with charging batteries. To help out these users, the Advantage Touch Pro charger features a setup assistant which allows you to easily setup the charger parameters by following the on-screen information.
The charger is equipped with a mini USB port. Thanks to this port, you can connect your charger to a computer and update its software. Updated software can improve the capabilities of the charger, it also helps it maintain its original value since you can always have the latest functionalities.
To improve the user-friendliness of the Advantage Touch Pro Charger, we have translated the software in different languages. The charger interface is in English Language by default and it can be changed to German, French, Italian and Japanese. Translated software can be downloaded from our website.
- Input Voltage: 11-18VDC
- Screen: Spectra TFT 400×240 color touch screen
- Functions: charge, discharge, storage, cycle, balance
- Charging Capability: LiPo/LiFe/LiIon 1-6 cells, NiMH/NiCd 1-15 cells, Pb 2-20V
- Charge Current: adjustable 0.1-12A (variable with number of cells, 150W max)
- Discharge Current: adjustable 0.1-20A (variable with number of cells, 100W max)
- Charge and discharge curve graphic engine
- Charge Assistant
- ATTS Advanced Touch Technology Software
- HPC High Precision Charging System
- Cycle modes: C->D, D->C, D->C->D
- Unique 4-in-1 Balancing Board included (XH, TP/FP, EH, HP/PQ)
- Balancing: adjustable on/off
- Advanced Stand Alone Balancing
- Discharge Cut-off voltage: adjustable
- Multi-Protection System: Input and output reverse polarity protection
- Multi Language Menu (updatable via USB port)
- Charge and discharge data storage for later review
- Adjustable automatic delta-peak charge cutoff
- Temperature monitoring and cut-off (optional)
- TRX-, Deans-, Tamiya-, Crocodile Clips, BEC- and Futaba- charging cables
- Dimensions: L170xW158xH45mm
- Weight: 840g
Source: Team Orion