Team Durango just unveiled their latest creation, the successor to their highly successful DESC410R 4wd short course truck. The new DESC410RV2 Pro Spec short course kit features a center differential now as standard equipment, new beefed up suspension arms designed to handle even the toughest of tracks and machined aluminum suspension hangers. While this kit isn’t expected to be released to the public until early next month it is already being proven on the track by the likes of Ryan Lutz who used it to win the Alabama Manufacturers Series race earlier this month.
Features and Specs:
- Center differential standard
- Machine cut 42T ring gears
- Machined aluminum suspension hangers
- Aluminum shock seal housing caps
- New molded composite shock towers
- Beefed up suspension arms for increased durability on the toughest tracks
- No body included – lets the racer chose their body.
- Roll bars included
- Both large and small bumpers included
- White racing wheels
- Price: $425