Check out the Team Associated SC10GT nitro RC short course truck! For many people in the RC world, nothing beats a 2-stroke nitro-breathing engine. From the sound, to the smoke, to the brutal power, nitro delivers an experience in a RC truck like nothing else can. Now you can experience that awesome nitro power in the short-course class with the SC10GT! Based on the proven RC10GT nitro platform and the SC10 electric platform, the Team Associated SC10GT comes built and ready-to-run straight from the factory. At the heart of the SC10GT is the powerful Team Associated .18X pull-start engine with tuned exhaust system to deliver the performance.
The SC10GT’s nitro horsepower is transferred to the ground through the externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch and the 4.09:1 ratio gearbox. A heavy-duty ball differential with lightened outdrives turns the rear wheels that are mounted with high-traction JConcepts racing tires for the ultimate grip.
The SC10GT soaks up the bumps with the four-wheel independent suspension featuring adjustable blue anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V2 coil-over shocks.
Controlling all of the action in your hands is the XP 2.4 GHz 2 channel radio system that makes it easy to drive the SC10GT right where you want it to go. The Team Associated SC10GT is pure nitro fun at its best! If you’re ready to step up to the nitro challenge, we have your truck waiting for you!
- Low center of gravity transmission with 4.09:1 ratio
- V2 Dual disc slipper clutch
- Modular radio tray that easily removes for cleaning and maintenance
- Optional high capacity 150cc fuel tank fits in standard radio tray for longer run times
- Special tuned exhaust system
- V2 Blue anodized aluminum shocks
- All-new sealed battery box
- Blue anodized aircraft aluminum chassis
- Pre-painted body shell
- Proven #2918 AE .18X engine
- High-traction JConcepts racing rear tires for consistent handling and long life
- Ball differential with lightweight outdrives
- Shielded bearings throughout the truck
- Glow igniter and fuel bottle included
- AE logo mud flaps
- XP 2.4 GHz 2 channel radio system
- Length: 550mm (21.65in)
- Width: 293mm (11.54in)
- Wheelbase: 327mm (12.87in)
- Weight: 2300g (5.07lbs)
- Part: 7093
- Price: $280