Just a day after unveiling the new RC8T3 nitro truggy, Team Associated announces it’s electric sibling, the RC8T3e! The RC8T3e Team Kit was developed based on the RC8T3 nitro truggy and uses a unique proprietary hard anodized 7075-T6 aluminum chassis specifically designed for brushless power with optimum weight distribution and superior handling. The RC8T3e shares over 90% parts compatibility with the RC8T3 nitro truggy, offering the perfect solution for multi-class racers. Knowing that racers would be competing in 1/8 buggy and truggy in both nitro and electric forms at the same events, the RC8T3e was designed to handle and respond to changes like the rest of it’s 1/8 family. This similar handling characteristic gives the racer a huge advantage, as tuning changes can be applied seamlessly!
- Hard-anodized 7075-T6 aluminum chassis features an optimized weight bias layout for improved handling and stability
- New V2 diffs included for longer life and improved performance
- Front suspension features pillow ball uprights for increased adjustability and improved durability
- Lightweight ring gears and optimized precision ball bearing sizing reduces drivetrain rotational mass for improved acceleration and battery efficiency
- Gearboxes feature a 4.6:1 internal gear ratio with fast access differentials for quick removal, tuning and maintenance
- Six universal drive shafts for efficient drivetrain power delivery and ease of maintenance
- 7075-T6 aluminum 16mm “Big Bore” threaded shocks with TiN coated 3.5mm shafts, larger diameter precision springs, and optimized bladders for more precise volume compensation
- 7075-T6 aluminum shock towers front and rear feature finely tuned shock mounting and upper arm positions
- Refined suspension geometry with lower hinge pin inserts for quick and easy roll center adjustments
- Lightweight one-piece wing mounts feature height and forward positioning adjustment for more precise handling
- Pro-Line RC8T3e clear body and Team Associated molded wing included
- Two-piece sliding motor mount for easy gear mesh adjustment and motor removal
- Part: 80918
- Price: $540 Buy Now!