The engineers at Team Associated have been hard at work updating the already amazing RC8B3 nitro RC buggy so they could bring you the new RC8B3.1 Team Kit! The RC8B3.1 features new H.T.C. (High Torque Capacity) differentials with increased fluid capacity and a more consistent feel lap after lap. Precision CVA drive shafts are included front and rear to keep suspension travel free through the entire stroke, and power transfer is provided by an all-new, easy-to-maintain, 4-shoe clutch. The Team Associated RC8B3.1 has been thoroughly revamped with all of the performance upgrades that led the AE Factory Team to a stand out year in the 1/8 buggy class, with multiple wins including a national championship!
The Team Associated RC8B3.1’s suspension and drive-train package is bolted to a hard-anodized 7075-T6 aluminum chassis designed for optimum weight distribution, ground clearance, and better overall handling. As a result, the RC8B3.1 Team Kit changes directions faster, and is more compliant and stable in rough terrain. All of these improvements resulted in a car that is easier to drive, more consistent lap after lap, and suits a wider variety of tracks.
- New RC8B3.1 4-shoe clutch provides precise power transfer and is easy to maintain
- Optional spring rates and clutch bells allow custom tuning for varying grip levels
- H.T.C. (High Torque Capacity) RC8B3.1 differentials offer increased fluid capacity and a more consistent feel lap after lap
- 94mm CVA driveshafts increase traction and chassis support
- Suspension arms have been updated to modern race specs
- Anti-roll linkage curves have been altered to provide more chassis support throughout the suspension travel
- All RC8B3.1 suspension arm pivots have been revised for more ground clearance, resulting in better jumping and landing while also improving durability
- 16mm Big Bore 6061 aluminum shock bodies with bleeder style caps
- New shock springs (20mm I.D.)
- Highly efficient drivetrain utilizes straight-cut gears to provide great acceleration and increased run time
- Hard-anodized 7075 aluminum chassis with keyed lower suspension plates
- Enclosed receiver box
- Full Factory Team rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Easily accessible front and rear differentials
- Pro-Line Predator body included
- Release Date: May 2017
- Part: 80935
- Price: $600 Buy Now!