It all started with a 1-2-3 sweep at the IFMAR World Championships in 2007. Since then, Team Associated 1/10 scale 4WD RC buggies have held a dominant place at the front of the field. Fast forward to 2017 and their all new B64 arrives, winning the prestigious Reedy International Off Road Championship right out of the gate! Now Team Associated announces the new B64 Club Racer, designed for entry level RC enthusiasts who would like to get into the racing scene without breaking the bank. Just like the B6 Club Racer, which was also announced today, the B64 Club Racer comes equipped with big bore shocks and a set of Reedy electronics. Read the full details and see the pictures below.
- Reedy Sonic 540 13.5 Fixed Timing motor produces maximum power output and RPM thanks to an all new stator design, pure copper magnet wire, and low-resistance collector rings. ROAR approved and meets BRCA and IFMAR specs.
- Reedy’s Blackbox 600Z Zero Timing Sensored Brushless Competition ESC is a simple-to-use, yet powerful ESC for Spec class racers. Excellent throttle and brake feel, a wide range of adjustability, and robust hardware make the Blackbox 600Z suitable for a variety of Spec racing applications.
- The Reedy 0712MG Metal Gear Digital Servo is race-proven and features numerous enhancements including precision metal gears for added strength and smooth operation, and an advanced microprocessor that improves vehicle control and on-track performance.
- Lightweight, hard-anodized aluminum chassis with centralized mass
- Graphite front and rear shock towers with multiple mounting positions
- 3 gear differentials with lightweight internal gears
- Rear anti-roll bar included
- Rear hubs feature large bearings and the easy-insert system to adjust camber link position and rear axle height
- V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm shafts and X-rings for improved smoothness
- Heavy-duty ball cups and ball studs allow for maximum suspension travel while reducing binding and friction
- Factory Team ball bearing kit included
- Bolt-on steering block arms offer increased adjustability
- JConcepts B64 clear body and wing included
- Release Date: Mid June 2017
- Part: 90016
- Price: $490