Are you ready to get into off-road RC racing but don’t want to spend the big bucks needed to outfit a new buggy? Team Associated just announced a solution for you. Meet the Team Associated B6 Club Racing! Designed with the entry level RC racer in mind while being fully upgradeable to the pro-level B6 Team Kit, the B6 Club Racer comes out of the box with a set of big bore shocks, 3 gear transmission, ball differential, ball bearings and a host of electronics to get you started. Those include a Reedy 17.5 brushless motor mated to a Reedy Blackbox 600Z ESC, as well as a Reedy 0712MG high torque steering servo. Check out the photos of the new B6 Club Racer and the rest of the details after the jump!
- Reedy Sonic 540 17.5 Fixed Timing motor produces maximum power output and RPM thanks to an all new stator design, pure copper magnet wire, and low-resistance collector rings. ROAR approved and meets BRCA and IFMAR specs.
- Reedy’s Blackbox 600Z Zero Timing Sensored Brushless Competition ESC is a simple-to-use yet powerful ESC for Spec class racers. Excellent throttle and brake feel, a wide range of adjustability, and robust hardware make the Blackbox 600Z suitable for a variety of Spec racing applications.
- The Reedy 0712MG Metal Gear Digital Servo is race-proven and features numerous enhancements including precision metal gears for added strength and smooth operation, and an advanced microprocessor that improves vehicle control and on-track performance.
- Lightweight, hard-anodized aluminum chassis with centralized mass for improved handling on all track types
- Reverse bellcrank steering allows more room for mounting electronics
- Bolt-on steering block arms for increased adjustability
- Aluminum rear ball stud mount for added strength
- V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm shafts and X-rings for improved smoothness
- 3-gear transmission for lower rotating mass and extra acceleration
- Lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Lightweight aluminum front axle with laser etching
- Factory Team ball bearing kit included
- Ball differential for more rear traction and stability
- JConcepts B6 clear body and wing included
- Release Date: Mid June 2017
- Part: 90013
- Price: $370