Check out the new Tamiya TRF503 4WD race buggy! The TRF503 off-road chassis is an updated and modified version of the TRF511 that promises to have more traction and improved cornering ability. Features include a long wheelbase lower chassis deck that is 7.5mm longer than the TRF511, a 10.5mm forward mounted motor position, single piece aluminum center pulley, a weight reduction of nearly 20% and more!
- Long-wheelbase lower chassis deck is 7.5mm longer than the 511 for improved handling on uneven surfaces
- Motor position has been shifted 10.5mm toward the front of the chassis to improve controllability while the motor mount is 5mm closer to the centerline which helps to reduce chassis roll
- New single-piece aluminum center pulley
- Weight reduction of up to 20% is achieved by using lightweight aluminum upper and lower bulkheads
- Aluminum suspension plate is angled at 14 degrees, which is nearly double that of the TRF511
- Damper attachment positions have been raised 2mm on the front stay, for optimized front damper rebound
- Universal shafts are secured with ring connectors.
- Includes 39T oil-filled gear differentials, big bore aeration dampers and a clear polycarbonate body
- Release Date: April 2014
- Part: 42275
- Price: $840