New from Tamiya is the successor to the TRF417 race touring car chassis kit, the TRF418! Since its debut in 2010 the TRF417 has won multiple world championships and now the TRF418 is ready to take the touring car class to the next level. Boasting an almost 100% new design, the North American release of the TRF418 will also feature a number of bonus parts including two set of shock springs, soft sway bars, as well as additional suspension arms and uprights. The Tamiya TRF418 is expected to make its debut this December!
Tamiya TRF418 Features
- Front and rear lower bulkheads feature identical design, while upper arms have an optimal attachment angle.
- Center bulkhead is separate from upper deck, optimizing chassis roll characteristics.
- Features redesigned front/rear suspension arms with attachment points in dedicated racing positions only.
- A weight reduction of 2g has been achieved with a lighter direct coupling.
- Newly-designed stabilizers are now attached using ball connectors.
- New steering arms offer a more linear steering feel.
- Includes a 20T pinion gear for a secondary gear reduction ratio of 1.85
Tamiya TRF418 Specs
- Release Date: December 2013
- Part: 42270
- Price: $770
Tamiya TRF418 Pictures