The Tamiya TRF201XM chassis used by factory racer Lee Martin at the 2013 IFMAR 2WD Off-road World Championships is now available for racing enthusiasts across the world to drive! The kit features the TRF201 converted into a mid-motor chassis, including modifications beyond those offered by the TRF201XM conversion kit. It includes a Pro-Line Phantom body and is expected to hit the track this June.
- The aluminum chassis deck features new dimensions to seize the potential of the new gear case.
- The gear case allows for a new drive shaft attachment angle. The aluminum motor plate and suspension mount, plus the center post, have been redesigned to work optimally in the new setup.
- A new carbon rear damper stay facilitates more efficient upper arm attachment positions.
- The TRF201 chassis features 4-wheel double wishbone suspension and aeration oil dampers for smooth and effective damping.
- The kit is compatible with the included ball differential, and also gear differentials.
- Release Date: Late June
- Part: 42277
- Price: $730