This is a refined, race-spec version of the popular Tamiya M-05 V2 Pro chassis. It features new, dedicated M-Chassis double-cardan drive shafts, plus a number of option parts including TRF short aluminum dampers. Numerous aluminum parts in the kit have a cool black anodized finish to make the R-Spec version stand out! The M-05 chassis, which was released in 2009, has been a favorite platform for M-chassis club racers for years. The M05R V2 tweaks the proven M-05 with enhancements that take advantage of new battery technologies as well as tried and true suspension adjustments used in many of Tamiya’s touring car platforms. Furthermore, it features a number of upgrades, to improve balance and lower the chassis’ center of gravity, making it a highly drivable FWD radio control car.
- M-Chassis Double-Cardan Drive Shafts (universals)
- M-05 Lightweight Aluminum Battery Holders (Black)
- Aluminum Motor Mount (Black)
- M-05 Aluminum Turnbuckle Steering Rod (Black)
- M-05Ra Chassis Uprights
- Hex Screws
- M-05 Aluminum Steering Posts (Black)
- M-05 Aluminum Servo Mount (Black)
- Part: 84424
- Price: $300 Buy Now!