Serpent introduces the new Serpent F110 SF3 RC Formula 1 car. The next evolution of the Serpent F110 platform takes F1 racing to new levels of performance. The F110 SF3 is based on the racing experience gained over the last 2 years of racing all over the world. Features include a new narrow lightweight 2.5mm aluminum chassis, new one piece carbon fiber front lower suspension plate, new carbon fiber side-pod plates to mount the electronics and weights, adjustable high downforce front nylon wing in a new more flexible composite material, and much more. See the rest of the details and pictures of the Serpent F110 SF3 F1 car below.
- New narrow lightweight 2.5mm aluminum 7075 T6 chassis plate with black finish
- New carbon fiber front lower suspension plate in 2.5mm running all the way across instead having a separated left and rear side.
- New carbon fiber bolt-on side-pod plates to mount the electronics and weights
- Strong adjustable high downforce front nylon wing in a new more flexible composite material
- Carbon fiber rear top-deck, front top-deck, shock centerplate, rear pod plate, body mount plate and rear wing mount plate
- Front suspension with strong 2.5mm lower carbon wishbone and aero type composite upper suspension arms; fully adjustable
- Durable steering blocks with upper pivot ball and kingpin spring system
- Adjustable kingpin inclination with inserts
- Adjustable ride height to suit both rubber and foam tires
- Caster adjustment with easy access inserts in the top carbon bracket
- Aluminum servo holder and new type steering saver system with adjustable Ackermann
- Lightweight central shock absorber RCC type with threaded housing for fine-tuning
- Spring-loaded Link-type rear suspension with single tube
- New style bind-free central pivot ball system
- Pan car style rear end with low CG aluminum/carbon power pod
- Strong and light aluminum rear axle
- Durable and light ball-differential, and light aluminum hex wheel-hubs with steel insert
- Large durable adjustable 2 level composite rear wing
- High quality ball-bearings and fasteners
- Strong nylon body mounts with fine tuning nuts
- Independent front suspension set as an optional set-up included in the kit.
- Optional wide front end available for use with foam tires
- Rear diffusor included
- Part: 410065
- Price: $300 Buy Now!