Schumacher Racing is excited to unveil the new Mi5evo competition touring car! Based on the BRCA Championship winning Mi5 platform, the Mi5evo adds even more with a new motor mount, ultra lightweight alloy transmission housing, PTFE impregnated hard anodized threaded alloy shocks, 4mm shock towers, lightweight wishbone ends, and much more. The Schumacher Mi5evo is expected to go on sale later this week.
- NEW Motor Mount moves motor in 4.50mm for more centralized weight distribution and better balance.
- NEW light weight single piece, centrally mounted, alloy & carbon fiber CNC servo and steering mount, for maximum stiffness in the steering system, and minimal impact on chassis flex.
- NEW Ultra lightweight alloy transmission housing with ball stud mounting for low centre of gravity, ease of adjustment and narrow pitch mounting for less overhang.
- NEW Light weight wishbone ends with molded roll bar ball, 35% lighter.
- NEW Shorter Shocks with no loss of stroke for ultra-low center of gravity.
- NEW Simple 3 point mounted ball raced steering rack for super smooth linear steering. Features forward facing balls for easy Ackerman adjustment and adjustable travel stops.
- NEW vertically mounted, wide span top deck offers increased stiffness whilst keeping super linear flex characteristics.
- NEW 1mm wider Alloy rear hex.
- NEW Hubs with grub screw secured pins, no more e-clips.
- NEW Ultra fine adjustment eccentrics for optimum belt tension.
- NEW Stiff 4mm shock towers with optimized shock positions.
- NEW Lightweight 2.50mm hinge pins
- NEW Ultra hard wearing black ball cup design with adjustment hole.
- NEW Lighter CNC alloy 20 tooth layshaft pulley and end cap for less rotating mass.
- NEW Vernier adjusted wishbone inserts to remove play and o-ring secured for easy replacement.
- NEW Body post and alloy clamp design for increased durability and ultra fine adjustability.
- NEW anti roll bars in 0.1mm increments with laser engraving.
- NEW Ball mounted 2 piece shock cap for easier building, maintenance, vented option and lighter weight.
- NEW Ultra smooth PTFE impregnated hard anodized threaded alloy shock absorbers for extreme smoothness and durability.
- NEW wide span carbon fiber wishbones for improved stiffness & strength.
- Release Date: June 12
- K148 – Schumacher Mi5evo Kit – $630 (approx)
- K150 – Schumacher Mi5evo Assembled – $680 (approx)