Meet the new Schumacher Cat K2 4WD Buggy! Moving forward from the 2015 EFRA Euros winning Cat K1 Aero, Schumacher raises the bar once again. The Cat K2 is optimized for high and low grip conditions. Features include new alloy chassis side stiffeners, multiple battery mounting positions, captive ball joints, a reverse rotations mid motor layout, split top decks, improved compact steering system, and much more. The Schumacher Cat K2 buggy is expected to go on sale later this month.
- Alloy chassis side stiffeners.
- Multiple battery fitting options. Saddle and shorty options.
- Captive ball joints.
- Reverse rotation, mid motor layout.
- Split top decks for greater flex characteristics and easier maintenance.
- Compact steering system for improved in-line weight placement with adjustable, dynamic ackerman.
- Super consistent, industry leading QUAD pad, vented slipper with easy access and NEW Ultra Fine adjustment spring.
- Optimized narrow chassis shape to improve roll stability. Improved ground clearance on roll.
- Ultra low motor mount.
- Rear pivot straps.
- Battery thumb screws.
- Transmission housings.
- Longer wheelbase.
- Center-line motor position for lower polar moment.
- Front yokes with adjustable roll center heights.
- Stronger outer rear hinge pin.
- 2.5mm aluminum chassis.
- 3.0mm aerospace grade carbon fibre top decks.
- Molded side pods for superb dirt protection.
- Stronger front, inner hinge pins with new mounting system.
- Easy access center belt pulley.
- Sleek, ultra narrow body shell.
- Large “CLAW” high down force rear wing package.
- Release Date: Late November 2015
- Part: 21143
- Price: $580