Check out the new Reedy Blackbox 1000Z+ electronic speed controller. Reedy’s Blackbox 1000Z+ is a simple-to-use, economical, and powerful ESC that features timing options for Modified class racers as well as zero-timing blinky mode for Spec class racers. Excellent throttle and brake feel, a wide range of adjustability, and robust hardware make the Blackbox 1000Z+ suitable for a variety of racing applications.
- Lightweight plastic case with compact footprint
- Heat sink with cooling fan
- Fully adjustable brake and throttle functions
- On-board, single-button programming
- Zero-timing ROAR-approved software
- Timing options for Modified racing
- Low-resistance circuitry
- Precision throttle and brake control
- Solder tabs for easy wire placement
- 13-gauge power wires
- Compact external capacitor board
- Firmware updateable
- Competition proven
- Drag Brake – Adjust automatic braking strength when the throttle trigger is returned to neutral.
- Brake Frequency – Create a smoother or more aggressive brake feel.
- Maximum Brake Strength – Increase or reduce the ESC’s maximum braking power.
- Power Profile – Increase or decrease “punch.”
- Drive Frequency – Create a smoother or more aggressive throttle feel.
- Timing – Select the amount of timing fed to the motor to increase power and top speed.
- Operation Mode – Select Forward/Brake (F/B) or Forward/Brake/Reverse (F/B/R) operation.
- Voltage Input 2S LiPo
- On Resistance: 0.00014 ohms
- Continuous Current:100A
- Dimensions: 40.2 x 31.0 x 21.9mm
- Motor Limit: 5.5T
- BEC: 6.0V / 3A
- Part: 27003
- Price: $130