Introducing the new Pro-Line SwitchBlade 1/8 RC buggy tire! The SwitchBlade is a unique directional tire with different tread on the outside compared to the inside, allowing you to mount the tires in the direction that suits your current track conditions. One side of the tire has standard pins, which is ideal for loose or low traction conditions where you want the tire to add side grip and improve steering. When you switch the tire to the other side, the tread is connected in a blade that reduces side traction in high-bite or edgy conditions. The Pro-Line SwitchBlade is like having two different tires in one! The pin size and pin spacing of the Switch Blade is exactly in between the Hole Shot 2.0 and the Blockade, so you know it will work in a variety of track conditions and is destined to become the new go-to race tire. The tread design also bears a striking resemblance to the iconic Hole Shot tread, but each lug is bigger, taller and more spaced out than the Hole Shot.
- 9057-03 – Pro-Line SwitchBlade 1/8 Tires M4 – $26
- 9057-02 – Pro-Line SwitchBlade 1/8 Tires M3 – $25
- 9057-004 – Pro-Line SwitchBlade 1/8 Tires X4 – $26
- 9057-003 – Pro-Line SwitchBlade 1/8 Tires X3 – $25
- 9057-002 – Pro-Line SwitchBlade 1/8 Tires X2 – $25