The Suppressor is Pro-Line’s latest 1/8 buggy race tire designed specifically for medium packed to loose outdoor tracks. The Suppressor’s tread design takes inspiration from Pro-Line’s incredibly successful line of race tires like the Hole Shot, Lock Down and Tazer but brings a whole new level of performance! The Suppressor features a smooth transition from the sidewall to the tread to prevent catching the sharp edges in the track, which can cause violent roll overs and lost time. The long center bars on the ProLine Suppressor provide massive forward bite and have a Hole Shot style relief cut for added side to side tread flex. Below the center tread is reinforcement webbing that mimics the outside pattern for a cohesive Suppressor look.
- Release Date: April 24, 2015
- 9054-003 – Pro-Line Suppressor X3 – $25
- 9054-004 – Pro-Line Suppressor X4 – $26
- 9054-02 – Pro-Line Suppressor M3 – $25
- 9054-03 – Pro-Line Suppressor M4 – $26