Those of you 1/10 buggy owners drooling over those sweet Pro-Spec short course shocks that Pro-Line Racing unveiled back in 2013, can now have a set of your own! Check out the new Pro-Line Pro-Spec Buggy Shocks! The ProSpec Shocks are a 12mm big bore design with a single low friction x-ring seal. The pistons and shaft guides are made from silky smooth white delrin for low stiction and the 3.5mm thick shock shaft is hard chrome coated, just like full scale racing shocks.
The ProLine Pro-Spec Shocks feature an easy access bleeder cap screw for consistent shock builds every time. Each pair of Pro-Line Pro-Spec Shocks include 3 different piston options (1.4, 1.6 & 1.8) and a blank piston for drilling to a custom size. Custom shock tightening tools and optional shock limiters are also included. Pro-Line’s new ProSpec Shocks come in kit form with build instructions, so you can build the shocks exactly how you want. Your current 12mm big bore buggy springs bolt right up so you can get exactly the spring rate you are used to. Upper and lower shock pivot balls are included so you can fit a wider range of vehicles right out of the box. Optional +2, +4 and +6mm spring perches are included to fit a wide variety of buggies and shock springs. The Pro-Line Pro-Spec shocks are designed to fit most 1/10 scale buggies including the Team Associated B4, B5, B5M and B44.3, the Kyosho RB6 and ZX-6, the TLR 22 and 22-4, and the Yokomo B-Max 2 and B-Max 4.
- Front Stroke = 20.5mm
- Front Extended Length = 76.5mm
- Front Collapsed Length = 56mm
- Rear Stroke = 27mm
- Rear Extended Length = 91mm
- Rear Collapsed Length = 64mm
- Release Date: April 21, 2015
- 6267-00 – Pro-Line Pro-Spec Front Buggy Shocks – $55
- 6267-01 – Pro-Line Pro-Spec Rear Buggy Shocks – $55
- 6267-03 – Pro-Spec Front Shock Bodies – $21
- 6267-05 – Pro-Spec Rear Shock Bodies – $21
- 6267-02 – Pro-Spec Front Shock Shafts – $14
- 6267-04 – Pro-Spec Rear Shock Shafts – $14