Pro-Line is putting the competition on the run with the all new Fugitive 1/8 buggy race tire! The Fugitive was developed to be the longest lasting race tire ever produced while still being quick and agile. In the past, the prevailing knowledge for creating a new tire that lasted throughout the long a-mains in extreme wear conditions was to design a big and tall tire tread that was spaced out. While this was effective for the day, the tall and stiff tread numbed out the handling and didn’t have the speed of the smaller pin race tires.
Pro-Line’s all-new Fugitive tires set the standard for wear and performance with a whole new design philosophy – small, tightly packed pins that can handle the abuse of being run on concrete. When combined with Pro-Line’s incredible X-Compounds, the Fugitive easily has the best performance to cost ratio of any Pro-Line tire making it perfect for many European style tracks.
- 9052-03 – Pro-Line Fugitive M4 – $25
- 9052-002 – Pro-Line Fugitive X2 – $23
- 9052-003 – Pro-Line Fugitive X3 – $24
- 9052-004 – Pro-Line Fugitive X4 – $25
- 9052-032 – Pro-Line Fugitive X2 on White Velocity Wheels – $36
- 9052-033 – Pro-Line Fugitive X3 on White Velocity Wheels – $37
- 9052-034 – Pro-Line Fugitive X4 on White Velocity Wheels – $38