Last week Pro-Line gave us a sneak peek of a couple new tires they were about to release including these bad boys designed for the rear end of your 1/10 buggy. The Pro-Line Bow-Tie is designed to be the ultimate all-purpose, all track condition tire. From a loose, wet or loamy track, to hard-packed and dry the Bow-Tie delivers consistently great traction with unbelievably long lasting tread. The circular cuts in the tread cup the dirt and spit it out providing unmatched forward bite. When combined with the new Crime Fighter 4WD Front tire, you will have the same Bow-Fighter setup that has taken the 1:8th Buggy racing world by storm!
Features and Specs:
- The ultimate all-purpose racing tire!
- Incredible forward traction in any track condition
- Super durable and consistent tire tread technology
- Includes foam inserts
- Height: 3.39″ (86mm)
- Width: 1.65″ (42mm)
- Part #8218-02 M3 Soft Compound – $14
- Part #8218-03 M4 Super Soft Compound – $15