If you’ve been following our RC Car Facebook page recently, you’ve probably seen our sneak peek shots of this new kit from X Factory. Well, it looks like X Factory just released the first body off photos of their soon to be released X-6 Cubed conversion kit for the Team Associated B4 off-road buggy. According to X Factory, all of their team drivers have unanimously agreed that the X-6 Cubed is 2-3 tenths faster than their previous buggy, the X-6 Squared, while being even easier to drive. The X-6 Cubed features all new carbon fiber construction including a new slim design top chassis deck which allows chassis flex adjustments to suit track conditions and driving style.
The X–6 Cubed should begin shipping to dealers in early June. The car will be available two ways, as a conversion kit for the AE B4/4.1/4.2 and an upgrade kit for the X–6 Squared.
X Factory X-6 Cubed Features:
- Carbon fiber construction.
- New top deck for easily adjustable chassis flex. Adjust both the
- amount of flex and where the chassis flexes.
- New slim design for better cornering, performance over bumps.
- Very close to minimum legal weight. Lighter than other buggies.
- Moves rear shock tower forward. This moves the wing forward for
- better performance in the air. Many think it looks better too.
- Great carbon fiber and polished aluminum look.
- All new body and medium-downforce wing. Existing high-
- downforce wing still fits.
- Retains X Factory’s great 4-Gear transmission.
- Retains the X – 6 Squared’s rear pivot and control arms.
- Uses either saddle or shorty pack
X Factory X-6 Cubed Pictures: