Novak’s newest modified racing 540-size brushless motors have arrived! The Vulcan Mod motors are an all-new motor series from Novak developed to offer a balanced, smooth delivery of amazing power and speed. Vulcan Mod motors take the proven, high-RPM stator blank, and use new combinations of Novak’s pure-copper Red Wire to offer racers an updated and improved modified motor platform.
Not only are the end bells and stators new, but Novak engineers have fine-tuned the winding and wire specifications. This new wire sizing and high-RPM stator have proven to be a perfect blend of unstoppable power, yet is extremely easy to drive. Novak testers and factory drivers noticed a performance improvement and experienced faster lap times.
A motor is nothing without a rotor. Novak motor rotors are magnetized and tested right under Novak’s own roof in California. This means our rotors are the most consistent and reliable available. Vulcan Mod motors work with the entire line of tuning rotors, but include the king of efficiency, the 12.3mm neo rotor. This rotor has proven time and time again to be the perfect balance of power and RPM efficiency. If your conditions require a different power band, Novak offers a full line of tuning rotors to suit your racing needs.
Novak Vulcan Mod Features and Specs:
- High Quality Steel: Novak uses the highest quality steel in the stators, and has developed a proven stator shape. Used to win countless races over the years, and proven to be one of the most efficient designs on the market. Vulcan stators have been updated slightly to increase the basic RPM range. Since the stators are interchangeable, the Vulcan Mod can easily be converted to a Vulcan Spec or a Vulcan Outlaw motor
- Red Wire: The wire is the coil of the motor, and Novak uses 100% made in the USA, 99.9% copper wire. The coveted red wire has been the talk of the racing world, and is used in each Vulcan motor
- Larger Vents: The Vulcan utilizes an all-new, front endbell with larger vents and a one-piece front can to ensure maximum airflow and proper bearing alignment. The timing assembly has also been improved to allow easy, consistent, and a wide adjustment range. An easier to service motor means you are back on the track faster
- Tuning Rotors: The Vulcan Mod motors include a 12.3mm rotor and are compatible with all Novak 540-size tuning rotors.
- 3656 – 6.5T For 2WD SCT, 4WD Modified Buggy, 2WD Stadium Truck and Touring applications, and other large-track usage
- 3657 – 7.5T For 2WD SCT, 2WD Buggy, 2WD Stadium Truck, and for various indoor or medium-sized tracks
- 3658 – 8.5T For smaller tracks, situations requiring maximum runtime, or first-time modified racers
- Price: $130
Novak Vulcan Mod Pictures: