Spec class racing is the ultimate battle ground across the country and Novak is pleased to present the latest weapon in the spec racing war, their Ultra Low-Resistance Stators, available in 10.5T, 13.5T, 17.5T and 21.5T versions. These new stators are developed to provide maximum copper wire fill and give spec racers an edge over a standard motor. Each stator is hand-wound by Novak’s winding wizards in Irvine, California using the largest diameter, high-quality Novak Red Wire that can fit into the stator. This lowers the stator’s resistance, giving serious racers the lowest numbers possible, and the fastest speeds on the track.
Novak’s innovative re-buildable motor design allows for quick and easy replacement of the stator. By unscrewing the main screws, the motor’s end bells and sensor assemblies can be easily removed to leave only the stator, which can be replaced with a different wound stator. The ease of installation and numerous motor-wind options provides drivers with a cost effective way to race many different classes without purchasing a large number of motors. In addition, the stators can be easily replaced if damaged.
- Shorter stack, larger diameter wire possible, for maximum power and speed
- Compatible with all Novak Ballistic 540-size motors, including Ballistic High-RPM, Premium Ballistic, Ballistic Spec, and Ballistic Racing
- Wound with Novak’s Red Wire (American-made, 99.99% oxygen-free) for ultimate performance
- Hand-wound at the Novak factory in Irvine, California by expert motor winders
- Passes several quality control checks as well as computerized testing to ensure performance the serious racer expects
- #S6630 – 10.5T
- #S6633 – 13.5T
- #S6637 – 17.5T
- #S6638 – 21.5T