Modified racing has continued to grow, and Novak has the perfect racing combo for aspiring pro drivers, The Novak Pulse ESC and Vulcan Mod 7.5T Brushless Motor. The Pulse ESC has been competition-proven time and time again at major events around the globe. Combined with the new Vulcan Mod 7.5T turn motor, Novak has created the perfect race-ready combo for the popular 2WD modified classes. This combo is also ideal for dirt oval racing, the ultimate basher looking for power and runtime, and of course, the casual racer that simply wants the “best” stuff in his car for race nights. The Vulcan Mod 7.5T is the next generation of the proven Ballistic platform. The Vulcan motor’s high-RPM stator, and improved end bells offer racers smoother delivery of power and an easy-to-adjust timing assembly.
The Pulse and Vulcan Mod 7.5T is the same setup used by nearly the entire Novak Factory Modified Team for 2WD buggy racing. It provides smooth delivery of unending power with crisp, clean braking power that is consistent lap after lap. The full-size heat sink and heavy-duty 5-amp BEC ensure your high-power servo and ESC have ample power, even in the toughest outdoor racing conditions. The Pulse ESC can be used in any 1/10-scale application and is the ultimate powerhouse in the category. Used in anything from 4X4 SCT, to the ever popular Blinky/Spec classes, the Pulse is ready for whatever you can throw at it.
Novak Pulse Vulcan Mod Features and Specs:
- Ultimate performance for 2WD Modified racing with Novak’s most powerful 1/10 racing ESC and the Vulcan Mod 7.5T motor
- Novak Super Tuner™ firmware for quick and complete ESC customization
- 5 customizable profiles that can be easily saved onboard for multiple track setups
- Extreme duty 5A BEC to handle the demands of today’s high powered servos
- Short-stack, high RPM stator that’s hand wound by Novak motor experts with Novak’s American Red Wire
- Specialized RPM tables to handle the demands of today’s high-powered servos
- Vented endbell for maximum airflow and a one-piece front can to ensure proper bearing alignment
- Completely rebuildable motor design with an interchangeable stator design and several tuning rotor options
- Part: 3166
Novak Pulse Vulcan Mod Pictures: