Meet the new Novak Hammer ESC and NX4 Brushless Motor Combo! Novak’s Hammer/NX4 1/10 combo is a 100% pure sensor-based control and precision driving to RC enthusiasts looking for an affordable, incredibly smooth-driving power upgrade for their 2wd 10th scale off-road RC short course truck, 4wd or 2wd off road buggy, and even power hungry on road cars. The Hammer ESC and NX4 motor are pre-wired from the factory and include gold-plated bullet connectors for easy installation!
The Novak Hammer electronic speed controller is based on Novak’s proven 1/10th scale ESC design. Drivers new to the Novak platform will experience a much more connected feel to their vehicle with strong braking control. The sensor-based design is key, and it is no surprise this is the standard in the racing world. Compared to a sensorless controller, it has controlled responses under load, with no cogging or hesitation. The Novak Hammer ESC is factory-defaulted to LiPo mode with reverse turned on. Drivers can customize the Hammer firmware to suit their driving style, including Throttle Curve, Brake Power and many other parameters. No clumsy or complicated programming device needed – the Hammer is fully programmable with a press of a button!
Novak’s NX4 540 size 4-pole brushless motor easily fits into any 1/10th scale vehicle. It boasts 3,900Kv of pure sensor-based power, and includes a large-diameter Neodymium rotor for that extra torque needed. It is factory wired with heavy-gauge silicone wire for easy installation, and includes replaceable power wires for drivers wanting more custom installs.
- Input Cells: 2S and 3S LiPo/LiFe or 4-9 NiMH
- Dimensions: 1.4″ x 2.0″ (35 x 51 mm)
- Height: 0.9″ (24 mm)
- Weight: 1.4 oz. (40 g)
- On-Resistance: 0.00060 ohms @ 25°C trans. temp.
- Motor Limit: 2S: 4,500Kv (4-pole) or lower; 8.5T (2-pole) or higher sensored
- 3S: 3,900Kv (4-pole) or lower; 10.5T (2-pole) or higher sensored
- BEC: 6.0 volts DC / 3.0 amps
- Kv: 3,900 RPM/Volt
- Maximum RPM: 50,000
- Diameter: 1.4″ (36mm)
- Length: 2.1″ (53mm)
- Shaft Diameter: 1/8″
- Mounting: 25 mm diameter (M3x0.5mm)
- Rotor Magnet: 4-pole Sintered Neodymium
- Rotor Diameter: 18mm Kevlar-wrapped
- Stator: 12-slot, 1Y, epoxy dipped
- Release Date: February 2016
- Part: 3310
- Price: $130