Have you been thinking of making the move to modified racing? Are you concerned you’ll have to break the bank to get something that is actually race ready? Well, have no fear! Novak has exactly what you’re looking for. The GTB 2 with Vulcan Modified 7.5T Brushless Motor combines one of Novak’s favorite pro-level ESCs with the all-new Vulcan modified motor. The GTB 2 is based on the competition-proven Pulse, and features complete onboard programming, included cooling fan, and comes wired and ready to install.
The GTB 2 is ready for just about anything and will handle any 540-sized modified motor. This versatility is combined with simple and easy-to-use onboard programming to give racers everything they need in a cost-effective ESC. The Vulcan Mod 7.5T is the next generation of the proven Ballistic platform. The Vulcan Mod motor’s high RPM stator and improved end bells offer racers smoother delivery of power, and an easy-to-adjust timing assembly.
Like its predecessor, Novak’s Vulcan motors are 100% user rebuildable, tunable, and serviceable. The Vulcan motor series brings Novak’s 35+ years of racing experience, and its engineering-driven design team together for a blend of performance and quality that is unmatched and backed by a name you can trust.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a racer saving funds for tires, or a basher looking for some real power, the GTB 2 and Vulcan Mod 7.5T are here for you. With racing roots that stem back to the original GTB combined with Novak’s X-Drive™ and the newest Vulcan Mod motor, we are sure this new cost-effective combo will keep you pulling wheelies and smiling from ear to ear!
Novak GTB Vulcan Mod Features and Specs:
- Affordable spec-racing system that pairs Novak’s proven, reliable and ROAR approved GTB 2 with the Vulcan Mod 7.5T motor
- ESC and motor designed and tested to work optimally together
- X-Drive firmware for smooth and controllable throttle and braking
- Programmable built-in interface for quick and easy profile customization
- Robust 3A BEC for strong and fast steering response under any condition
- Short-stack, high RPM stator that’s hand wound by Novak motor experts with Novak’s Red Wire
- Completely rebuildable motor design with an interchangeable stator design and several tuning rotor options
- Vented end bell for maximum airflow and a one-piece front can to ensure proper bearing alignment
- Part: 3196
Novak GTB Vulcan Mod Pictures: