Meet the new Novak Drift Spec Brushless System! This affordable sensor-based system is designed specifically for 1/10th scale RC drift vehicles. The Novak Drift Spec system has a simple interface that contains features found in higher priced systems and is factory wired with battery and motor plugs. The sensor based Drift Spec 13.5 turn motor is the perfect blend of power and efficiency for both entry-level and high-end drift chassis configurations, offering ultra-smooth response, plenty of torque, and lots of RPM!
Controller Ready to Drift and Go
Novak’s Drift Spec ESC includes a default profile specifically developed for drifting. This means customers don’t have to worry or tune anything on the ESC! However, as any master of the drift knows, drifting requires a unique driving style, and the Drift Spec ESC features additional on-board adjustability so drivers can customize the feel and response of the throttle and brake. The Novak Drift Spec ESC is not only Novak’s smallest and lightest drifting controller to date, but packs in high-end features to keep you on course:
- NovaBrakes: Novak’s exclusive braking system for responsive and extremely consistent brakes.
- Fan/Accessory Output & Heavy-Duty BEC, ready to handle upgraded servos, and allows easy plug in of accessory lights or a cooling fan.
- Sealed Case & Aluminum Heat Sink: Maintains cool operation and keeps out dust and debris.
- Thermal Protection: Keeps tabs on its core operating temperature and will back down the power to prevent the ESC from overheating.
- On-Board Temperature Diagnostics: With a quick tap of the One-Touch button, multi-colored LEDs will indicate how hot the ESC is for instant temperature information.
- Motor Lock-Up Protection: If your drive train or motor becomes bound up or jammed, the ESC will detect this and cut the power to prevent damage.
Pure Sensor-Based Design
Sensor based motor technology has been the mainstay of all competitive racers and teams. The speed control constantly knows exactly where the motor’s rotor is, and can deliver extremely smooth and controlled response. The motor does exactly what you tell it, exactly when you tell it. You cannot be more connected to your throttle then you are with Novak 100% pure, sensor-based motor firing.
Rebuildable Sensor-Based Motor
sensor-based, rebuildable brushless motor. Sensor-based motors and ESCs offer unmatched throttle response, and have no hesitation or throttle delay— perfect for maintaining precise control and wheel speed while maintaining incredible response. Drivers currently running a brush or sensorless drift motor set-up will be amazed with the amount of control and the responsiveness of Novak’s pure sensor system. Like all Novak brushless motors, the Drift Spec motor has a rebuildable design, and customers can replace the rotor, bearings, and sensor harness (multiple lengths available). Each motor is also factory-wired with heavy-duty, 14-gauge silicone wire and heavy-duty, gold-plated bullet plugs.
- Weight: 0.75 oz (21.3 g)
- On-Resistance: 0.0011 ohms @ 25°C trans temp
- Input Voltage: 2S only
- Motor Compatibility: 13.5 -turn or higher 540-size sensored brushless motor
- BEC: 6.0 volts DC and 2.0 amps
- Wire Size: 14G Super-Flex Copper-Strand Silicone Wire
- Plugs: Tamiya-style battery & gold-plated Bullet motor plugs factory-installed
- Part: 3074