Novak Electronics’ never ending search to bring the racers the absolute highest quality components and material has brought racers the next step in motor tuning: the Novak 12.5mm High-Torque Neodymium Tuning Rotor. The 12.5mm rotor uses the same high-strength Neodymium material as the original Novak rotor with a larger diameter, and will increase the torque and improve the natural push brake and drag braking strength of the Ballistic, Club, and Velociti/SS Pro brushless motors. It meets the maximum dimensions for spec-class racing.
- Larger 12.5mm diameter rotor for higher torque and braking characteristics
- High-strength sintered, Neodymium magnet for maximum motor acceleration, braking power and performance
- Nickel-plated for stronger surface and resistance to corrosion
- Recommended for all racing and non-racing applications
- Compatible with all Novak 540-size brushless motors: Ballistic Racing, Ballistic Spec, Ballistic High-RPM Spec, Premium Ballistic, and Club motors. Also compatible with the Velociti Racing and SS Pro series motors that have an oversized bearing.
- Maximum allowed diameter to meet ROAR and IFMAR specifications
- Developed and manufactured to Novak’s strict standards
- Magnetized and 100% tested at the Novak factory in Irvine, California
- Diameter: 12.5 mm
- Output Shaft: 1/8 inch (accepts all existing pinion gears)
- Part: 5955