Traxxas just announced a new line of red anodized aluminum upgrades for their 4 wheel drive models including the Traxxas Slash 4X4, Stampede 4X4, Revo and Summit. Not only do these new parts add a custom look to your ride but thanks to the precision machined 6061-T6 aluminum construction of the suspension parts they’re more durable than the stockers as well. They all come finished in a bright red anodizing and the caster blocks include laser etched TRX logos.
- 1952A – Stub axle carriers – $28.00
- 5323R – Bulkhead tie bars – $9.50
- 5353R – Splined 17mm wheel hubs and nuts – $25.00
- 5526R – Antenna crimp nut with antenna nut tool – $4.00
- 6823R – Front and rear bulkhead tie bars – $7.00
- 6832R – Caster blocks – $45.00
- 6837R – Steering blocks – $30.00