Kyohso announces four new Mini-Z Readysets including the Arta HSV-010 and Epson HSV-010 race cars, as well as your choice of a white or maroon colored Nissan Fairlady 240ZG street car. All four cars are based on the Kyosho MR-03 chassis and come factory assembled with a pre-painted body and Perfex KT-19 2.4Ghz radio system.
Front suspension optimizes camber angle in concert with stroke. Thoroughly low center of gravity design. Powerful drive train. No detailed overlooked to create the strongest MINI-Z Racer MR-03 chassis. Exceptional performance is now available in a Readyset for everyone to enjoy! Requires no frequency band selection and up to 40 cars can be run together at the same time. Also compatible with all MINI-Z Racer scale bodies. With the user-friendly features of a Sports version, the dynamic racing performance from its MR-03 base becomes immediately obvious as soon as you drive. This is the true essence of the MINI-Z. The chassis features a connector for the installation of a special light unit (Not Included) that lights up/flashes headlights and taillights in response to throttle and brake control. This is no cheap gimmick but scale realism in its most complete sense. MINI-Z Racer Sports MR-03 Readyset brings performance and style within easy reach for everyone to experience and enjoy!
- Perfex KT-19 transmitter. Steering volume adjustment possible.
- Factory assembled with quality finish suitable for interior display.
- All MINI-Z Racer bodies can be installed.
- Features unique front suspension (VCS) that delivers optimum camber change in concert with suspension stroke.
- Spring stopper can be detached with just two screws for easy replacement of coil spring on front suspension.
- A huge variety of parts for MR-03 chassis can be installed.
- 32203AR – Arta HSV-010
- 32203EP – Epson HSV-010
- 32214MR – Nissan Fairlady 240ZG Maroon
- 32214W – Nissan Fairlady 240ZG White