Meet the new Mugen MTX-6 1/10 4wd Nitro Touring Car! Word from Mugen is that the new MTX-6 was designed with drastic improvements with durability and overall maintenance in mind. Features include new front and rear diff cases, aluminum rear suspension arm mounts, graphite shock towers, new shock springs, 1mm wider 2nd gear pinion/spur, new clutch spring and much more! Check out the pictures, features and specs below.
- A new twin brace system connects to both sides of the 2 speed gear box to the radio plate which
- will almost eliminate flex on the chassis. This will create better power from the engine to the
- drive train.
- The MTX6 has improved rigidity around the engine area, smaller holes under the front/rear
- differentials which will reduce flex of the chassis and make for better front/rear balance of the car.
- The rear bulkhead has new bracing that connects to the 2 speed gear shaft bulkhead and controls
- the twist of both sides of the chassis and improves the efficiency of the whole drive train.
- There is a 1mm wider 2nd pinion gear and spur gear for greater durability.
- The brake disc is mounted to the 2 speed shaft for more consistent and stronger braking power.
- Specially designed front bulkhead to make removal of differential much easier plus an increase
- in strength.
- New servo saver which will allow for more adjustability for different track condition.
- Graphite front/rear shock towers, a new shock spring will greatly improve stability, steering and
- traction on all surfaces.
- New clutch spring designed from exotic materials and heat treated to keep constant stability
- in clutch feel over a long periods of racing under high heat temperatures.
- Length: 380mm
- Width: 200mm
- Wheel Base: 257.5mm – 260.5mm
- Tread (F/R): 173mm/169mm