Mugen is proud to announce the new MGT7 Eco Electric 1/8 Super Touring Car! The MGT7 Eco is based off the MBX7 Eco buggy platform with many new parts to make it a full race ready on-road GT car. The MGT7E front and rear shock towers were designed to optimize the handling and tuning of the 16mm shocks and to provide traction and smooth handling on asphalt. The durable front and rear gear differentials will handle any high-powered electric motor and keep the MGT7E under full control. The drive train is very efficient with CVA’s drive shafts through out the kit. The combination of the high quality differentials and super efficient drive train allows the MGT7E to carry high speeds on the straights and through the corners.
Specially designed front and rear body mounts with full adjustability to allow the fit of most bodies. The large front plastic bumper with foam protector will help keep the front of the body front tucking during hard impact. Tough side guards keep both your pipe and radio gear protected from high speed on road racing.
The MGT7E is equipped with a specially designed battery tray that will accept two 2S LiPo batteries in a staggered mounting position for optimum weight distribution or a single 4S Lipo battery configuration. The newly designed motor mount allows you can run higher KV electric motors without worrying about flex and gear mess problems. The heavy-duty sliding motor mount is anchored down with 4mm screws for extra strength. Mugen also offers optional pinion and spur gears for so you can fine-tune your MGT7E for maximum performance in any track condition.
- Straight cut 13T bevel gear and 44T conical gears
- Front/Rear 16mm hard anodized threaded shocks with 3.5mm shock shafts
- Specially designed front/rear shock springs
- 3mm A7075 aluminum chassis
- 4mm A7075 aluminum front/rear shock towers
- 5mm A7075 aluminum lower suspension mounts for optimized geometry
- A7075 aluminum motor mount housing A
- A7075 aluminum motor mount B
- Specially designed front/rear body mounts
- New front bumper and foam protector
- Length: 494mm
- Width: 305mm
- Weight: 3,300gr
- Wheelbase: 325mm
- Part: E2018