Along with the MBX7 M-Spec Eco electric buggy announced not too long ago, Mugen is also about to release the new MBX7 M-Spec Nitro! The M-Spec is pre-built straight from the Mugen factory with all the proper suspension, camber and caster settings pre-set. Even the body comes pre-cut and ready for your custom paint job! The Mugen MBX7 M-Spec nitro buggy is expected to be released this November.
- 3mm A7075 hard anodized chassis
- Lightweight spur gear
- Lightweight conical gears
- Straight cut conical and ring gears
- Specially designed front upper and lower suspension arm, front hub carriers, rear suspension arms and hub carriers.
- Fully adjustable steering with new geometry, servo saver and ackerman plate.
- 15mm hard anodized threaded shocks with 3.5mm shock shaft and rubber shock boots
- 5mm A7075 aluminum front shock tower
- 4mm A7075 aluminum rear shock tower
- 5mm A7075 aluminum lower suspension mounts for optimized geometry
- Specialized brake system with new brake cam front/rear brakes, brake linkage and brake disc
- Small composite molded receiver box & low center of gravity battery holder
- Special designed fuel tank with an internal fuel clunk pick up
- E0710 heavy duty aluminum clutch shoes
- Stylish mid-cab body
- High down force wing, which is adjustable front to back
- Release Date: November 2013
- Part: E2011