After some research and a unanimous vote from Twin Hammer owners, MIP has decided that the rear driveshaft was in the greatest need of improvement. Taking into consideration the grueling conditions that this shaft will be put through, MIP engineers have coupled their infamous MIP CVD design with the tank like characteristics of the MIP X-Duty splined axles to make the first MIP Rear Center Shaft that is worthy to take your Twin Hammers experience to the next level and keep you pulling trigger in the dirt and on the rocks longer!
MIP X-Duty Twin Hammers Driveshaft Features and Specs:
- Custom Involute design for smooth telescoping operation.
- Durable MIP USA Grade Steel!
- Includes MIP Thread Gel & Grease!
- Direct replacement from stock drives, no modifications necessary!
- 100% Quality made in the USA!
- Part: 13240
- Price: $40
MIP X-Duty Twin Hammers Driveshaft Pictures: