MIP just announced their latest line of high performance CVD drives dubbed the Race Duty series. The first kit to be offered in the Race Duty CVD series will be for the Traxxas Slash, Nitro Stampede and Nitro Rustler. The MIP Race Duty CVD’s distinguish themselves with their light weight design meant to improve acceleration while being extremely rugged thanks to their hard anodized 7075 T6 aluminum construction. They include everything needed for the install including steel hex adapters!
MIP Race Duty CVD Features and Specs:
- Light Weight for harder acceleration and performance
- Keyed Axles with Included Steel Hex Adapters
- Large Outdrive Cups allow for increased travel without binding
- Hard Anodized USA Grade 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Laser Engraved with MIP Logo and Size
- Includes MIP Thread Gel and Grease
- Direct replacement from stock drives
- 100% Quality made in the USA!
- Part: 13101
- Price: $60 (MSRP)
MIP Race Duty CVD Pictures: