MIP Pucks give stock racing drivetrains the best of both worlds, they wear like steel, but are light like aluminum. MIP engineered polymer Pucks don’t just deliver less drag and near zero wear just like a buffer right between the metal joints, they protect drive investment with a new configuration that lets you replace just the Pucks! MIP’s all new Puck drive is an aluminum based drivetrain system which includes aluminum diff outdrives, aluminum C-CVD bones and replaceable plastic orange wear Pucks that take the place of inferior steel pins. This combination greatly increases the longevity of the drivetrain and most importantly decreases the drivetrain’s overall rotating mass by a whopping 50%! The decrease in weight directly results in quicker acceleration, deceleration, and lower motor temps! Get the advantage that every stock racer craves!
- 13165 MIP Pucks, 17.5 Drive System, Kyosho RB5/RB6 – $100.00 (MSRP)
- 13160 MIP Pucks, 17.5 Drive System, Kyosho Ultima SC-R – $100.00
- 13155 MIP Pucks, 17.5 Drive System, TLR 22 Buggy – $90.00
- 13150 MIP Pucks, 17.5 Drive System, TLR 22T – $90.00
- 13145 MIP Pucks, 17.5 Drive System, TLR 22 SCT – $90.00
- 13140 MIP Pucks, 17.5 Drive System, Associated B4 – $90.00
- 13130 MIP Pucks, 17.5 Drive System, Associated SC10, T4 – $90.00