MIP has just announced its performance chassis package for the Losi TEN-SCTE short course truck. The MIP Pro4mance chassis tuning kit takes your stock Losi TEN and converts it into a MIP Pro4 tuned race truck! The kit shaves off nearly 8 ounces of weight and thanks to many improvements it rebalances the truck to give a smoother, more stable ride. Each component in the Pro4mance kit is manufactured in America using US grade materials. That includes the re-engineered paintable chassis and cowling, shock towers, front springs and MIP Bypass1 pistons and valves. Having taken the top qualifying honors, first place double A-main wins and the fastest overall time at the Top Gun Shootout it is already a proven winner!
- 7075 U.S. machined chassis; 12% lighter than the stock chassis!
- Powder coated chassis to bring color and life to your vehicle!
- Re-configured Center-Diff, Battery Tray, ESC, & Servo for superb vehicle balance!
- Light weight Battery Blocks and Pocketed chassis for better traction & stability!
- MIP High-Pitch Tuned Front Shock Springs! Comes with 3 different rates!
- MIP Carbon-Fiber Hybrid Graphite Tuned Shock Towers provide proper mechanical use of shock and spring to give the truck stability while controlling suspension motion!
- MIP’s Patent-Pending Bypass1TM Technology included!
- Dubro & Lunsford Steering components allow full 1.8 travel of suspension without binding!
- Billet Servo Mounts provide a more solid installation lower in the chassis!
- MIP Cowling provides excellent protection for your center diff as well as your electronics! It can also be painted and stickered!
- All necessary hardware included for a 1-stop shop to performance!
- 100% Quality made in the USA!
- The Chassis – The MIP Pro4-mance Package Chassis Palette is machined locally from USA 7075 aircraft aluminum, powder-coated for a clean high-tech look, and paintable. The configuration offers more than just rearward battery and motor positioning – MIP engineers built the specific tuning nuances of your Losi Ten-SCTE right into the streamlined chassis design that rebalances the weight bias front-to-rear and reconfigures the overall balance left-to-right.
- Paintable Clear Cowling – MIP brings fun and function under the hood with the new protective dirt-shielding Lexan polycarbonate cowling to cover the front and gear area. Shipped clear, ready to paint, skin, airbrush, and decal.
- Piston Theory – MIP Bypass1 RealShocks Pistons inside prevents packing and allows racers infinite driver set-ups for max traction and control. Change your piston, change your ride! For more on MIP’s pioneering the first true trophy-truck bypass technology for RC, visit http://RealShocks.com
- Shock Towers – Custom Hybrid Carbon-Fiber MIP Shock Towers provide proper mechanical use of shock and spring to give the truck stability while controlling suspension motion.
- Spring Theory – MIP has developed a spring package to match our MIP Pro4-mance Package for the Losi Ten-SCTE. Our springs are custom coiled to the exact length and rate. Each kit comes with 3 sets of front springs – soft, med, and firm, allowing racers to adjust the set-up perfectly for any track condition.
- Steering Linkage – MIP has re-engineered the steering linkage with real Du-Bro Rod Ends and genuine Lunsford Turnbuckles. Our combination of quality USA-made steering components and hardware allow full suspension and movement in steering without binding.
- Battery Pad – Our MIP Pack Pal is made of ultra-thin closed cell foam pad to secure your battery.
- Battery Box – Light-weight Battery Blocks of Custom Color-Anodized aluminum position your standard 2 cell pack with stock Velcro straps.
- Anodized Hardware – Featuring Custom Color-Anodized aircraft aluminum, MIP Braces add strength and style without compromising weight.
- Servo Mounts – Custom Color-Anodized MIP Steering Posts of aluminum are included to reconfigure the truck’s balance and shave weight.
- Servo Tape – One piece of Double-Sided MIP Servo Tape included! MIP MXT-1 Tape bonds like glue, yet peels off in one piece with one pull and leaves no residue behind.
- Length: 21.34 inch (524mm)
- Width: 11.65 inch (295.8mm)
- Wheelbase: 13.15 inch (3.06 kg)
- Price: $275
- Part ##12200