Check out the new LRP Spin Pro brushless electronic speed control. According to the guys over at LRP, not only is it perfect for hobby and parking lot racers but it would be just as at home in your entry-level competition race car. The Spin Pro is a reliable and very cost-effective all-around speed control and the perfect upgrade for your RTR. It is equipped with a switching BEC and can be operated with 2S to 4S LiPo batteries. All components including the power capacitor and the on/off switch are integrated into the housing due to the completely new design.
- Worlds-Winning Sensored Technology
- 2S-4S LiPo (7.2-14.8V): adjustable LiPo cut-off
- “True Stock Racing” – “Boost 0” mode adjustable
- Splash-proof: Protected against the elements
- Easy Single-Touch Operation
- USB Software Updatability: Benefit from the latest improvements available on-line!
- Forward/Brake/Reverse + Racing Mode with Forward/Brake only
- 3 LED user interface: For easy adjustment
- Availability: January 2013
- Part: #LRP80250
- Price: $160 (MSRP)