Looking for a powerful brushless motor for you 1/8 nitro to electric conversion? Well LRP just announced a new part that may fit your needs. The new LRP Dynamic 8 Brushless Motor was specifically designed for 1/8th scale vehicles and features an innovative multi-slot winding that creates a higher torque and improved efficiency over the entire RPM range. Because less power is lost as heat, more power reaches your car’s drivetrain! Keep an eye out for these new motors at your LHS next month.
Features and Specs:
- Heavy-duty XTEC B8 housing: Machined from solid 7075-T6 aluminum. Fully rebuildable.
- High torque design: Special design with 4-pole magnet and 12 slots for high torque
- CoolTemp motor design: Highly efficient design with optimized cooling for low running temperatures
- Precision balanced rotor: For smoothness, reliability, and maximum RPM
- Oversized ball bearings: Oversized ball bearings for high performance and durability
- Universal fit: Fits all 1:8 brushless cars. Multi-mounting system for M3 or M4 screws
- LRP-Sensored Technology: LRP’s World’s-winning sensor system
- Part: LRP53225
- Price: $179.99