The single steering servo setup that comes stock in your Losi 5IVE is already underpowered for such a large truck. Add a few billet upgrades, a bigger engine and aftermarket tires and suddenly your underpowered stock setup becomes next to useless. Enter the new Dark Soul dual servo mount for the Losi 5IVE. The kit replaces the stock plastic single servo mount with a beefy dual servo mount machined from 6061 T6 billet aluminum.
Built from a single piece of aluminum, this bracket mounts directly to the chassis, eliminating any and all flex associated with the stock plastic standoffs that are currently used. A larger engine will give you plenty more straight away speed, but it ends there, races are won in the corners, and by massively improving your trucks ability to corner, you will see noticeably faster lap times.
- Billet Dual Servo Mount – Machined from a solid block of 6061 T6 aluminum for maximum strength and rigidity.
- Direct power harness – This harness is designed to bypass power around the receiver straight to the servos, only the signal wire is running to the receiver. This allows the servos to draw as much power is needed, without the risk of damaging your expensive receiver. This is a legitimate issue when running two high power servos. The harness also has an auxiliary port for use with either the included green LED to signify power on, or can be swapped out with items such as the Killer RC Battery Monitor.
- Dual Sided Servo Horns – These machined from billet servo horns are not only considerably stronger and more rigid than stock, but are just the right length to get maximum throw, and maintain as much torque as possible direct to the steering drag link.
- Drag Link Spacer – This simple spacer will set your drag link to just the optimum length for max steering throw.
- All necessary hardware – Every piece of hardware required for this setup is included. Servo Mounting screws, rod ends to connect the two servo horns together, bracket mounting bolts, and so on. If you need it for this conversion, its in there.
Compatible with the following servos:
- Hitec 5755
- Hitec 5765
- Rhino Digi 4
- Rhino Digi 4 HV
- HPI SFL-30MG