Kyosho announces the new TF7 Touring Car! The new TF7 represents a full model change from the existing TF6 SP, with nearly every critical component redesigned to withstand the intensity of modern high-powered electric touring car competition. The Kyosho TF7 redesign has given particular focus to optimizing roll balance and mechanical grip. Under the severe stress of cornering at full brake from a 100km/h straight run, the high-end electric touring cars of today that can manage this previously impossible situation better than others by working both sides of the machine in unison for optimal roll characteristics and improved control stability, produce the ultimate result: faster times. To realize this the TF7 has symmetrically arranged screws for each part fixed directly to the main chassis such as the bulkhead and motor mount. In addition, the battery and steering servo that were fixed directly onto the main chassis of the TF6 SP have been changed to floating mounts on the Kyosho TF7 to minimize their effect on chassis roll. Mechanical grip is increased by changing the thickness and shape of the main chassis together with a one-piece upper plate. Under competitive race conditions with controlled tires and power, the Kyosho TF7 delivers a dominant racing edge.
- 2-belt drive 4WD chassis has been completely redesigned to be at the leading edge of competitive racing.
- Equipped with double joint universal swing shafts that maximize effectiveness with front spool.
2nd gear ratio of 1.83:1 on the TF6 has been changed to 1.90:1 on the TF7 for improved throttle response.
- Larger pulley extends life cycle of the drive belt.
- Aluminum one-piece motor mount compatible with high power minimizes gear trouble during racing.
- Adjustable battery stopper allows various battery sizes to be installed.
- Standardized front/rear bulkheads optimize chassis balance as well as improve spare parts efficiency.
- Stabilizer is compatible with the Ultima and Lazer electric off road models.
- Length: 368mm
- Width: 186mm
- Wheelbase: 255-260mm
- Release Date: September 2015
- Part: 30026
- Price: TBA